The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Fine, brush your own teeth. We're going to eat our juicy starburst in our wetsuits.

Been working on the Joey flash for the Ilaugh short film contest.
I am quite pleased with how it looks thus far. Trying to cram in as much frame-by-frame type animation as I can while not making it the focus or letting it take away from the silliness and "jokes" if I can call them that. "Gags" might be a more accurate description.

Either way its funny (to me at least, which isn't saying much) but hell, if it gives me a chance to earn some decent cash and maybe get out of this hole I'm in, I'm gonna make this the best thing I can possibly muster with craptastic mouse-drawing skills.


Speaking of....

Behold this strange senseless drawing I slapped together while watching Ghost in the Shell:

No comments: