The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Have mercy, child of the Netherworld

I have to work tomorrow.

Yuck Yuck yuck!
Apparently this one lovely jackass customer whom I've had to deal with in the past came in today. Apparently he made the manager cry from his rudeness.
Sounds like an average day.

You see the problem is, our store is located in the "rich people district" and since it seems to be near impossible to be wealthy and kind at the same time, we get quite alot of arrogant dicks who can't be pleased no matter what.

Needless to say, I am not looking forward to tomorrow. I got my paycheck finally, but I still don't have my new debit card. Which I need. Badly.

Anyone else find Mrs.Butterworth syrup bottles creepy?

Anyway, some more screenshots of my upcoming flash.






I really need to publish my monster book. Then whore it all over the internet. Perhaps some kind souls will want it.

1 comment:

MatthewT said...

I'd buy your book. And yes, ms.B is creepy