The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Transform and roll out.

Hey guys look.

I combined an american cartoon character with an asian film.

AHAHAHHA I AM SO GOD DAMN ORIGINAL OH LORD AGHHHHEHEHEEHHEHWENMBMSFSMVFMNSVMDMNA



Itchy the Killer. Apologies to Matt Groening if he should ever be cursed to look upon this.


If you've never seen "Ichi the Killer" and are a fan of Takashi Miike, or of horror films in general, then you should seriously see this film. Funny, weird, brilliant, and incredibly violent.
One of the coolest movies I've ever seen.

My friends Mike and Eric have embarked on a vast road trip up north to the Carolinas.
Hopefully they aren't magically turned into a water jugs or something similar. But I digress. Sleep is afoot.

hihhhlllfreeeefffff

No comments: