The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

that knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there

I've been very busy. And very sick at the same time.

Happy new year, to you few patient folk who still come to this runaway stagecoach of hogwash I call a blog.

First things first it's been almost a month since my last post.
"BUT WHY? WITHOUT YOUR BLOG MY GRANDMOTHER LOST THE WILL TO LIVE!"
I am sorry for your lots. However, my lack of posting comes down to two main things:

MAIN THING NUMBER ONE:

I have been working on a new Catface episode. It is now completed and online. It was a much more complex thing than most episodes. As you will see when you watch it. It has occupied a large majority of my time.

MAIN THING NUMBER TWO:

I have also been working on a freelance job for Verizon. Animating a possible "pilot" of something they might be doing. It, much like the above note, is also now complete.

Sidething one: usually I spent most of my days working on these, when it came time for me to sleep I would haul myself into a brief game of TeamFortress2 or KillingFloor or Left4Dead2, and then promptly hoist my exorbitant trunk into bed.

Despite all these things however I have managed to update Dustbunnies every week with a new comic.

Anyway, the Verizon job I did is not online anywhere in any capacity right now and other than the generous paycheck I received, most people aren't aware it even exists right now. In short: I can't show it to you guys. If it ever ends up on tv or as a downloadable cel phone app or something I'll let you know.

_____________________________
_____________________________
_____________________________
_____________________________
_____________________________

The other order of business is the completed Catface film.
You can view the flash version in the usual place: Weebls-Stuff
Or on Youtube where it's technically a 2-parter since this episode is a direct sequel.




I also made this silly video of me and some friends dicking about on their tf2 server.




ANYWAY



I am now a free man.

Which means:

A.) possibly a new shitty painting sometime soon. I have been feeling the itch to disappoint myself with digital art again.

B.) getting to work on the much-neglected short film I've been making called Polypeptide.

_______________________
________________________
__________________________
___________________________
__________________________
_________________________
_______________________


In other news I've spent the last 2 days hanging out with my friends at their house.
Today, my good buddy John (occasionally known as FatBear the BloodGod) whopped out the smoker he and Courtney own.
The night before we had all purchased various MEATS and MORE MEATS to throw into it today.
What meats you may ask?
Meats much like this:

EXCEPT EVEN MORE MEAT.
IT TAKES THE FLESH OF MANY BEASTS TO SATIATE MY INFERNAL HUNGER.

THEN THE TIME CAME TO SMOKE THE MEAT:



A GREAT LAVISH FEAST OF MEAT THEN ENSUED. AND THERE WAS MUCH RENDING OF FLESH AND TEARING OF BONES AND GNASHING OF TEETH.



In short it was delicious.
Now to drain my sick nostrils.
See you next time.

No comments: