The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

How many times a day I gotta threaten yo' life?

Quick scribble I did of the main characters from the Morgue. Redesigned.

I started on a sequel to the original Morgue like a year and a half ago. Never got around to finishing it. It was a shame, too. As opposed to the last one where I used fast-food employee training tapes, instead I found some lovely sex education tapes from the 50's that are disturbingly hilarious.



SPEAKING OF, last night I downloaded 190 tracks of production music from the 1930's to the 50's. Needless to say these tracks all kick ass. And I am overjoyed to have them. Already my mind is vomiting ideas of things to do with them.

Man I need sleep.

1 comment:

Haroshi said...

You should finish that morgue sequel, you really should.