The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Monday, January 07, 2008

My balloons. Those are my balloons. He stole my balloons!

dum dee dum.
watching "The Last Man on Earth" starring Vincent McAwesome Price. I have nothing interesting to write other than that one of my relatives somehow found a way to eat half the funds in my savings account.
Not happy about that.
But like many things that displease me, it's something I have no control over.
Oh well.


Here's some painting's I've been smacking together over the last few days.





That one of the TV is the actual TV. It's sitting about 10 feet in front of me.
It's a pretty good TV.



shitty hell painting



some sort of...running...frog...thing.



and lastly a painting of two of my favorite modern comedians. brian p and patton o. one of these days I'm gonna draw jim gaffigan as well.

No comments: