The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Friday, September 26, 2008

she shot a string of flame from the center of her chest

Well I got my glasses.
And they work wonders. I can see like an eagle. To the sea. See like an eagle let my eyeballs carry me.
I want to seeeeeeee
Seeeeee stuff into the fuuuutuuuuurrreeee
Eyes keep on seein' seein' seein'
Into the fuuuutuuuuuurrrreee


I just gotta find a way to pay back my father.
______________
_____________
_________________________


I dont sleep much.
Usually one to two hours a day of light dozing or no sleep at all. However the last 4 days or so I've been sleeping like a log that swallowed a whole bottle of nyquil and then was shot with a tranquilizer dart and beaten with a bedpost. And then rocked and sung a lullaby to.
Thats how well I've been sleeping.

It's been a nice change of pace.
____________________________
_____________________________

As of late on the tv I've been seeing these bizarre commercials on tv where this beautiful electronic music plays. It sounds like the Crystal Method. And as it plays a video of the sun setting somewhere in florida bounces in time to the music. And I am entranced.

I assumed it was a spot for adult swim, considering how bizarre and 'arty' it was. But then the visuals filtered out to a pixely mass of colorful boxes framed on black with the words THE CONNEXT PROJECT.

So I decided to visit the website
It appears to be some big audio/visual show happening in Clearwater. A place I regularly visit to fish and walk about the beach.
Interesting to see something like this. Especially in clearwater where construction on all the new hotels has pretty much killed off tourism there.
___________________________
______________________________

blah blah blah

here's some monsters i sketched for a project i'm working on with a friend

Those critters are homages to old japanese movies and anime.

Also I painted a weird picture of some spongebob characters FOR NO RAISIN



and finally also for no raisin, the other night I took one of my old cartoons that very few people ever watched or were exposed to, redid some bits of it, gave it a proper ending, and put in some music by my friend RedMongoose from his surfserpent album.
And here it is:


and now i am going to flop into bed and have a nice full sleep again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goddamn, how you drew squidward is great.

Anonymous said...

Good job getting signed up with the animation studio. :)