The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Even if we're horribly mangled, there'll be no sad faces on Christmas

This holiday has never been a good time for me. Between being sick and work, any christmas joy I could possibly muster has usually been murdered before this day even arrives.

Working four days in a media outlet. Parents yelling at me because we dont have wii. People who dont understand english unable to understand that we only have red and black Nintendo DS. People who think that, on the 23rd, the day before X-Mas Eve, that we're going to have the Nightmare Before Christmas in to rent. And refuse to believe that our one and only copy is stolen every year and no we won't magically get a shipment in before christmas day.

Maybe you numpties should have gotten it weeks ago.

My father got one of those Popeye's Turkeys. Which are damn delicious.


And as if it were a christmas present to the internet, the trailer for 9 is out FINALLY!
The original short film was one of the most original things I ever did see.
And hey the movie looks like it has the exact same mentalities as the short.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/focus_features/9/

I am very much looking forward to this. Could this be the movie that changes what the general american audience expects of its animated films? Could this be the start of serious animated features in this country?

We'll just have to wait and see. :)

(but i hope it is)


The Spirit is getting horrible reviews. I remain unsurprised.
________________________________________________

________________________________________________


tomorrow is christmas day and I get to work. I can only hope that noone realizes we are open and I can spend the day staring into space listening to christmas music as I descend into madness.

in other news


here is a metal king slime from Dragon Warrior dressed as Wolverine from the X-Men




Merry Kwanzaa






UPDATE:

so I dragged my sick congested butt to my dad's place for christmas.

my dad gave me 120 bucks.

and my brother gave me

THE PRODIGY
THEIR LAW
THE SINGLES
1990-2005

Two best of albums. It is glorious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep on truckin

Anonymous said...

Snikt Blub's crown is the greatest thing ever, very nice.

and Merry Crimbo, Zekey!!