The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Monday, November 15, 2010

or is he john wilkes vodka?

The Harry Potter cartoon isn't up online yet.

It's finished though. Just not online. And due to it being done, I've been able to do something I have not been able to do in QUITE A WHILE...

...
....
.....work on Polypeptide.

Yes work has begun yet again on this unfortunate film.
Hopefully for the last time as it's rather close to the ending.

Anyway.
I'll make a new post when the Potter thing is up and post some stills from Poly too.

This post exists purely so I can post this thing. I decided to play around with minecraft texture packs today.



There's some fascinating texture packs out there for this game. They all run the gamut from entertainingly unrealistic:


To really bizarre.
I love them all though. I wish Notch would add support for higher-resolution textures though. Getting HD textures in this game is a massive pain in the ass.


Anyway here's a 3d engie I made.
Like I said, net post is an arty one.







By the way you should check out the new Dusbunnies comic over at here. It came out pretty good I think.

Now bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please link the texture packs or send me some. They look pretty cool.

Blogger said...

ROBLOX is empowered by an ever growing membership base of over 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

These experiences range from 3D multi-player games and contests, to interactive adventures where players can take on new avatars exploring what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut on a space exploration.