The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Keep an eye on this site. Not long ago I was commissioned to be a designer here and it shouldn't be long until the design I sent them is put up on this site. It was approved and I'll be listed with my own little section like the other designers. It's just not up there YET.


_____________________________
______________________________
_______________________________
______________________________
_____________________________

New weebl and bob cartoon I animated. Features a zombie octopus.




And the background music on its own


______________________________
_______________________________
________________________________
_______________________________
_____________________________

I've posted about old PC games before on this blog. Including a game I played in my childhood called ZOOTOPIA.

A game created by Lawrence Productions and Good Housekeeping Magazine way back in 1994.

I still have the game in my possession. Along with Motoracer, Word Rescue, and SODA Off Road Racing.

Here are scans of my copy:




Every year I check youtube to see if someone else ever played Zootopia. And finally someone else who did has and managed to rip out some of the amusing movies and clips from the game and put them on youtube.

You can watch most of the game on his youtube page.
I'll be posting my favorite bits on this blog. Simply because they are so weird/catchy I must share them with the world.







You can watch the rest on his youtube channel.

Now I must get back to work.

No comments: