The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Friday, September 02, 2011

And the moon gives me permission and I enter through her eyes.


Sorry it's been another month since the last post guys. I've been hovering between bouts of being super busy and bouts of being super bored.


For starters my good friend Mike came back from his stay at Harvard. He didn't enjoy Boston much. In fact he pretty much hated it. But while he was there he managed to buy a massive amount of a drink he had been telling me tales about for ages: L'aqua.
Never going quite into specifics of what exactly it was, except that it was delicious and ONLY sold up north in 1 or 2 states. And others had attested both to its scarcity and its deliciousness.

Theres a few varieties of the stuff. At it's core it is basically Loganberry juice. A drink made from a mix of Raspberry's and Blackberries. Apparently created when some plant scientist accidentally got his chocolate in your peanut butter.

Point is, it is fucking DELICIOUS. One of the best fruit drinks I have ever had (next to mango lemonade made with actual mango). The variety Mike brought down from Boston is called Aunt Rodie's Loganberry.
It comes in a rather lovely simple little can. Granny Smith green with alternating pink and purple text that reminds me of Sid and Marty Krofft.

If by some chance you are up north and see a can of this stuff, BUY IT. It is a must-try. And much like the Gustafson Farms brand of chocolate milk, it is a hard to find treasure.

_________________________
__________________________
____________________________
____________________________
___________________________
________________________

When Mike arrived back in town he immediately went to his new Apartment which is roughly 5 minutes from my house. Later he has a housewarming party. I used the party as a good opportunity to get footage for my 100th Youtube Video. A 20 minute long epic featuring animation, me talking, doctored footage of adolf hitler, and frogs flying a rocket ship. Truly the height of my abilities.


The chap in the video who shouts "GOD DAMNIT JACK" is my good old friend Zach. Zach attended animation college with me, and also dropped out much like me. He disappeared for about 6 years after that and happened to show up THAT VERY NIGHT. So while we were all drunk, he, mike, and I all got to work on a new Dustbunny comic.

___________________________
_______________________________
________________________________
______________________________
___________________________

Right before Notch left to go to the Penny Arcade convention to show off Minecraft 1.8 he or jeb or carl finally put the minecraft mural I made for them up as a poster.
BEHOLD

Obviously to see the full sized version you are going to need to buy the poster.
_____________________________
________________________________
__________________________________
__________________________________
________________________________

Speaking of art, my friend Wolf Pupy commissioned me to make him a painting. I've known him for years now. He's an animator like myself and recently has gotten oddly popular for his very amusing sense of humor and cute drawings. Plus he apparently knows K.C. Green somehow. Anyway after a couple of weeks of toiling on it off and on it's finally done.


___________________________
_____________________________
______________________________
_____________________________
____________________________

But wait that's not the only thing I made recently! I also made this:

Chances are you won't understand the humor in this image.
But to clear things up: an isopod is actually a rare variety of fruit and not actually a giant sea crustacean.

_______________________
________________________
___________________________
____________________________
_________________________
______________________

And that's not all! Aaron Simpson of Cold Hard Flash contacted me some time ago. Ed Skudder was making a music video and they wanted people to submit parts for it. I'm a huge fan of Ed so of course I had to contribute a piece for it. It's like the 2nd or 3rd part in.



Actually chances are most of this blog's visitors lately are from the mention I got on ColdHardFlash. HELLO NEWCOMERS! This is my blog that I used to update frequently! Please, go to my webcomic (link on the right) because its much funnier than this is! And more educational as well!
________________________
_________________________
_________________________
________________________

In other news my good friend Waldemar is making a long version of his popular short film series ANUSBOY.


And he needs funding because he's doing it all on his own!
Help him out! He is one of the few truly unique voices of animation we have on the web right now! Plus he's a good friend and a cool guy.

You can donate to his new movie here!
Here is a cool clip:


_____________________________
_______________________________
________________________________
_______________________________
______________________________

Anyway. That's it for this post. I have some stuff for a bowling company and Swarovski to do.


Make sure to leave a quarter in Sal, will you?





1 comment:

Blogger said...

ROBLOX is driven by an ever growing player base of more than 300,000 creator players who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

These experiences range from 3D multiplayer games and contests, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities to explore what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut out in space.