The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

shazbot!

Sorry that once again it's been more than a month since the last post. I promise I will get back into the swing of things and do these more often again. I've just been kinda blaugh. And bleught. And bleccchhhh.


Anyway theres not much to update here lifewise. The last month I have done pretty much the equivalent of nothing. So hey, I have nothing to really talk about and this post is just an excuse for me to post some art.

Today's post is dedicated to Avidlebon, Mumalot, and my other friends from the Hat Simulator guild in Spiral Knights. Spiral Knights has the rare honor of being the only MMORPG that doesn't make me sick to my stomach! Hooray!

So here is some art and comics I drew about it when I was bored:


Blogger has a terrible new popup thing now to ensure Tumblr wins, so to read these comics make sure you open them in a new tab or window.









In related news, I got into the Spiral Knights test server because I spent some dosh. The dragon wings were too cute I couldn't resist. Anyway, because of that I, amongst quite alot of others, am getting to test their new mission/quest system they are adding.

Perhaps one of the more amusing things i have seen from watching it is everyone exploiting the fact the test server allows them to have infinite energy. So I recorded it, placed unfitting music to it, and slung it up on youtube.



Anyway.
Thats enough for this post.

oh, minecraft has cats now.
and jungles.
weird, eh?

2 comments:

JW said...

Mmmmhmmm. I give this post a five star oily ass rating. Gotta keep that google search phrase going strong!

HillyBillyMcgee said...

WHHOOOOOOOO DEEEEE HEEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!! It's me, Hillybilly Mcgee! Ever fried yourself some little critters from down dere in da swamp? WELL YA SHUD!