The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

why did you disconnect the brakes on my car? that kind of thing is hard to ignore

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

HATE.

HATE.

HATE.

HATE.

HATE.

HATE.

HATE.

HATE.
____________________________
____________________________
____________________________
____________________________
____________________________
____________________________
____________________________
____________________________
____________________________

The other night the amazing band VNV NATION came to tampa.
As per usual they had an incredible show at the Orpheum.


My friend Kodomo managed to find an inflatable horse (yes that's right, an inflatable horse) and the band took it up on stage and called it "The Dubstep Horse" and occasionally talked to it throughout the show.


They also played all of my favorite songs.
Including their operatic slow-paced version of my most favorite song by them: LEGION. There was alot of dancing and screaming and it's definitely the most exercise I've had in a year. And it was definitely the best show I've been to. What followed was alot of drinking, meeting the band at the local goth/techno/industrial bar and club the CASTLE which is a very badass spot and if you ever come to Tampa and wish to party: go there.


I considered bringing my camera to the show to record bits of it but I didnt feel like lugging my camera around.
I later came to regret it simply because of how badass the show ended up being.
_____________________
_____________________
_____________________
_____________________
_____________________
_____________________

WELL HEY DER FREND AND FRENDLIES OF FRENDS AND FRENDS WHO AR FRIENDLY TOWARDS FRIENDLY FRENDS WHO ARE FRIENDLY FRIENDS! IT'S ME, HILLYBILLY MCGEE, HERE ONCE GAIN TO REGAL YE WITH TALE O DA WOODS N SOOCH. WELL DA ODDA DAY ME AND MAH FREND JIBBLY JOE WERE HUNTIN DOWN OUR FAVORITE GAME TRAILS WHEN ALL OF DA SUDDEN, A BIG OL SQUATCH DARE TA SHOW HIMSELFS TA US. I GO AHEAD AND SAY "HEEEEEEY DEEREEEEE SSQQUUAATTTCCCHH, ITTSSSS MEEEE, HIILLLLLLYYYYYYYYBILLLLLYYYYYYYMMCCGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YOU BEST DARN CHECK YERSELF AND GET TO HOPPIN RIGHT OUT OF DIS GAME TRAIL DAT ME AND MAH FREND JIBBLY JOE LIKES TA HUNT IN, AS LONG AS DA WEATHER SEEM PREFERABLE TO OUR HUNTIN INTERESTS AND THE GAME IS RIPE N READY FOR OUR BULLETS TO PENETRATE." AND THAT DERE SQUATCH....HE LOOK AT ME....THEN HE LOOKED AT OLD JIBBLY JOE....AND HE ABRUPTLY SHAT HIMSELF.

No comments: