The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sorry Drac, baby. But I cannot find my guitar anywhere! Awoo!

What have I been up to? The answer: NOT MUCH

Well that's a lie.

A BIG FAT LIE.

I've been working on a new weebl and bob episode and also some stuff for a friend of mine.






These are both from the same project. Some sort of concert I think? Not sure really. But hey, it's work!

Anyway.


Enough of that fiddle faddle.

I'll write a better post next time when I actually have something to talk about.




Also the Lorax wasn't completely terrible.


Oddly, the human Onceler was the best part of the film. And by far it's main saving grace.

Horton was still superior by a long-shot however.

1 comment:

Will said...

Busier than me haha =) I'm glad your not overly disappointed by ZeLorax anymore =). I might go see it