The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Like the gummy worms you get on Halloween. This is different though, it's healthy.

Crossfire!
Don't get caught up in the....CROSSFIRE!


So as per usual with these, here's a breakdown of what I've been up to.
For starters, I've been making a few cartoons for Weebl.

I made this cartoon about robots fighting in a bar.


And this new episode of Catface about Catface playing board games.


And then weebl sent me some audio and gave me a couple weeks to basically just sort of do whatever I wanted with it. Which resulted in this:




Besides that I also made a new video on my own Youtube channel.
It's about DOTA2 which if you have not subjected yourself to the regular anguish and pleasure that is DOTA, then this video wont make much sense to you.



The clip is uses is from the television show, GAME OF THRONES. I did not watch Game of Thrones until my friend Mike sat me down and forced me to. After watching a couple episodes I quickly decided to blaze through the entire series three seasons in about a week. I haven't been so enamored with a program since Frasier. It is fantastic.

Some weeks ago, some of the cast from the show were at the Tampa Bay Comic Convention. My friends Mike and Tom met them and got autographs. Tom also brought back a fantastic board game called SMALL WORLD. It is fun as fuck. And I'm not just saying that because I manage to win almost each time we play. It's like the perfect halfway point between Settlers of Catan and Risk.


What else? OH!
If you're familiar with Egoraptor, Rubber Ross, and the Game Grumps then you don't need to click here. Of course if you aren't then you SHOULD click there. Go on! IT WONT BITECHA! Ross is making a new pokemon flash movie. And I am doing the backgrounds! Cool eh?

Oh!

And here's the biggest news of all.

THE BIGGEST NEWS EVER POSSIBLE.
I HAVE UPDATED (after one whole year) the DUSTBUNNIES OFFICIAL WEBCOMIC I MAKE. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. LIKE WHOA MAN. LIKE WHOAAAAAA.

So Yeah.
Get excited.
Here's the link. BOOM. 
You might have noticed that Dustbunnies is now hosted on tumblr.
That is because as time passes, Google continues to fuck up blogger.
Its weird in a way.

Google does everything so competently for such a large company.
And then you look at what they've done with Youtube and Blogger.
And all you can really do is sigh.

Can't win 'em all I guess!

And now we end today's post with this beautiful footage from the TI3 finals of Dota2.
Wow look at Dendi play Abaddon! And it what Admiral Bulldog as Visage? WOWZERS!

No comments: