The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just think of them as tiny horses.

Time to do the taxes.

I hope my check from the Government is larger than usual.

I could reeaaaalllllyyyy use it rather badly.

Also, I have rediscovered the frustrating fun that is I-sketch.
Its best when playing with a group of old buddies as opposed to random folk you dont know, I've found.

For those unknowing, I-sketch.org is a lovely internet game. Like a lan-party game of Pictionary.

It runs all in Shockwave (flash's bigger less-used brother) and is really very fun.

Also.
Robot ghosts.



There's quite a few free online games out there. Hundreds, in fact. The majority of them are boring "Root Beer Tap" or "Bust-A-Move" type games that hold little interest for me.
But there are some fantastic ones out there as well.
Soldat, Linerider, Pocket Tanks, Falling Sand Game, Samorost I and II, Drakojan Skies, and a few others.
All good fun.
There was even a game alot like Worms that featured cute little chibi people riding tanks, animals, and all sorts of stuff making turn-based attacks on each other. I can barely remember what its called anymore, but boy was it fun.


Rumors are surfacing that Wal-E might be dialogue-free.
That'd be fascinating. Like how Triplets of Belleville was dialogue-free.
Either way, we wont know until the movie is done in 2008+

1 comment:

Blogger said...

ROBLOX is empowered by a growing player base of more than 300,000 creator players who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

These experiences range from 3D multiplayer games and competitions, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new identities to explore what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut out in space.