The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Algebraic!

Nothing to write about today really. Had a day off, worked on my Joey flash. And I drew one of my most favorite villains from one of those long-forgotten animated films.


Professor Screweyes from "We're Back: A Dinosaur Story"


I loved this movie so much. I cant find it on DVD. :C

Some movies are incredibly hard to find on DVD. "Toys" "Cats Dont Dance" "On the Waterfont" and others.

Hell, it took weeks for me to find the brave little toaster.

Some random crap I drew....





watchoo lookin at?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, lookin good! :)

I was curious, and you don't have to say if you don't want to, but what happened that you got banned on devianArt? I was going through favorites and noticed it.

Gavin Freitas said...

Cool pumpkin!

Adam said...

Dude, We're Back was the greatest movie ever. Professor Screws was the most evil bad-guy ever, as well.