The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Monday, April 16, 2007

I wanna be the very best. That noone ever was.

Guess who finally fixed their PC after like 4 days of it not working?

ME!

And flash is finally working again as well!

AND Ilaugh accepted my entry! Hooray!!!!

What a wonderful beginning to the week.

And I'm already working on a new cartoon. Its very silly.

I shoulda drawn fanart of these guys a long time ago. I dont care what anyone says, I love this silly low-budget show.



A backround for the new cartoon I am working on.
It has no title yet, unfortunately.



Thats another one.

And now, for no reason at all....


A VERY ANGRY CLOUD >:U



The new cartoon I am working on is a odd new thing using two new songs by my friend Spencer a.k.a. Mentally Detached who has done most of the music I use in my cartoons.

He opened up a new website not long ago and I havent whored it here yet.

http://weeklysound.com

Check it out. A new short tune every week.

Time to check and see if Homestar has updated itself this week.

1 comment:

Haroshi said...

Everything is well again in Zekeyville :D