The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Monday, June 07, 2010

Flies wanted it. They can HAVE it.

Not much to report on in this post.

Between making a new episode of Parsley Boobs, workin on stuff for my new job, and shooting snorks in a SEVA suit, and going to a Karaoke place, I've managed to contract a horrid illness.

What started as a mere soar throat evolved into an even merer case of the sniffles, then violently unmered itself as the most painful soar throat ever last night. Today it's gone back to its stage one of sourness. Is my body combating the illness? Or is it stuck on a loop with horrifying tonsil and throat pain coming soon once again?

Only one man knows.



______________________
______________________
______________________
______________________

Speaking of old comics, where the heck is my Doc Hastur movie, Hollywood? Actually, dont make it. You guys already screwed up the Spirit and Jonah Hex.

_____________________
_____________________
_____________________
_____________________

Anyway.
I uploaded some new videos to the Internet. No, none of them are polypeptide. Not yet, anyway.

Here's a video of a mutant bug that has been haunting my doorstep for the last few days.


Not long after I revealed this beast to the world, it disappeared from its month-long habitation on the doorway of my abode.
Clearly I shamed it into hiding.

__________________________
__________________________
__________________________
__________________________

In other news, Clampaste figured out a way to make looping floods in minecraft. And so me and the other users quickly found ways to exploit it.
Two buildings with flowing waterfalls already adorned the landscape. Including one with a business table with dancing lava under the pane of glass.
I made my traditional giant floating zombie head, with a giant lava pit and lava drip.




Hours later, Clam appeared with a brand new trick. And soon the simple world of water and lava became a land of snaking wood and pixels dancing created by him and Scruff. It crashed soon afterwards, but not before I recorded it.



Well I'm drowsy as hell from illness so I'm going to keel over in this here chair and sleep. Good night.

2 comments:

nick said...

hi zekey.
i like the background of your blog a lot.

Blogger said...

ROBLOX is driven by a growing membership base of more than 300,000 creators who provide an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

These experiences range from 3D games and contests, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities imagining what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut out in space.