The blog of a person....yeah that sounds good.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Please for the love of Pete, do not feed Da Huuuuuudge!

Busy times are here again.

The first of the weebl and bob goovies, which is a parody of Avatar, is done. It hasn't been released yet however.

Up next is a parody of Back to the Future which I have already started work on.

Speakin of these things, Weebl let me upload their predecessor to my youtube account. Long before these were about his already-popular characters, they were originally going to be about mocking famous celebrities who were trying out to be the mascot for the company. But worries the actual celebrities might see these came up and the format was canceled. Regardless, I still think it's funny. Weebl's al pacino impression cracks me up.
This thing is probably almost 3 years old now:


_____________________
_____________________
_____________________
_____________________
_____________________

I got an email today from the creators of a game I really like. I'll talk more about that next time.

_____________________
_____________________
_____________________
_____________________

Last night I heard a loud FLAP noise. It turns out Rosa, my father's pet parrot, leapt off the top of her cage in the middle of the night just so she could waddle across the house to somebody because she was bored.

_____________________
_____________________
_____________________
_____________________


Hum dee dum.

Oh hey who wants to hear me rap in the style of a late-80's afterschool hip hop special?

http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/player.php?f=4575

There you go. It is terrible in every way.
But not as terrible as the new martin lawrence big momma film.

WHY MARTIN LAWRENCE WHY

No comments: